Friday, January 25, 2013

Chathrand Voyage Crossword--SOLVED

[First you've heard of this crossword? If you just want the fun of solving it (and you know your Alifros lore), you can still access the unsolved puzzle at this link. ]

As contests go, this counts as a success. At least those who played all tell me they enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed putting it together.

TO THE WINNERS: I've just received three whole copies of THE NIGHT OF THE SWARM from Del Rey. I'm expecting more very soon. I'll personalize these copies and mail them off to the first three of you who solved the puzzle, and follow up with the last two as soon as the copies arrive.

TO EVERYONE: Stay tuned for Wacky Contest #2. I'm going to announce it once I have copies of the book in hand. 

By the way, what do you think of the difficulty level? Too hard, not hard enough? Just right?


Here, in any case, is the solution (click the image):



 THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED.




No comments: